Clinical Excellence and Patient Satisfaction are the aim of the Surgical Service Department. We are proud to offer:
- complete preadmission testing assessment, either in person or over the telephone
- general, Orthopedic, ENT, Urological, Vascular, Podiatry, Ophthalmology, GYN and Pain Clinic services
- complete post anesthesia recovery for all patient types (inpatient, ambulatory patient and outpatient)
- private ambulatory patient rooms for patient and family privacy
- provision of care for patients with latex sensitivities or allergies
- follow up telephone calls to ambulatory patients to determine potential opportunities for improvement of our services and patient / family satisfaction
- a carefully designed Performance Improvement program to enhance positive patient outcomes
- complete anesthesia services provide by board certified anesthesiologists from Anesthesia Associates of Rochester (AARPC)
- completely computerized perioperative documentation, inventory control and surgical scheduling.
The department is open for planned surgical procedures from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. On holidays and outside normal hours, a team of surgical staff members and an anesthesiologist is available for all emergency surgical procedures.
To learn more about Surgical Services, please call 315.194.1320