The Occupational Medicine Department provides Quality Care to employees of local business and industries. Our role is to evaluate the health and safety of all employees to ensure a safe and secure work environment.
“Occ-Med” offers a variety of services to meet your employees’ and company’s needs. We also work with employers to assure their compliance with various regulations and the confidence that your employees are receiving quality health care. The following is a list of services frequently provided to area employers:
- Pre-Employment, Annual and Executive Physical Exams
- DOT and 19A Physical Exams
- Drug Testing (urine analysis)
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Immunization Administration (HEP B, Flu, MMR and tetanus)
- Full Service Laboratory testing (at our Clifton Springs location)
- Hearing Tests
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- TB Testing
- Chest X-rays
- Fit testing
- Smoking Cessation
- Workplace/Return-to-work Assessments
Some of our services can even be provided at your work site!
For more information on the Occupational Medicine Department, call Anna Webb at 315.485.1258
The office, located on the first floor of the Hospital, is open for appointments Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.